Thank you to all our mud buds for coming out to Frank Bonelli Park!
We had a blast and we hope you did too.
Did you finish at the top of the pack? Check out the RACE RESULTS below!
MarathonFoto was out on course to capture the Mudscapades. Find your Dirty Photos!
If you have any additional questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you Rockin’ the Mud Challenge? Best of luck to the daring buddies who are completing both Muddy Buddy and Rock ‘n’ Roll this weekend.
ROCK ‘N’ MUD CHALLENGE FINAL INFORMATION
2013 Los Angeles Course Map
|Muddy Buddy Mud Run||$60||$75||$90|
|Muddy Buddy Bike & Run||$60||$75||$90|
|Mini Muddy Buddy||$20||$20||$20|
*Pricing is listed per person; Price does NOT include parking or processing fee.
**Registration will be available at packet pick up and on race morning. Please arrive to the venue early to allow adequate time.
- Technical Tee
- Finisher Medal
- Post Race Snacks
- Race Number
Please note there will be a Beer Garden open to participants of legal drinking age (21+). We will be collecting a $5 CASH DONATION to Prostate Cancer Foundation upon entrance into the Beer Garden.
Are YOU tough enough to take on the Rock ‘n’ Mud Challenge?
Two Events, One Weekend and the bling to prove it.
Tackle both Muddy Buddy Los Angeles and the Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles Halloween Half Marathon in 2013 and receive:
- 3 Finisher Medals
- 2 Vanity Bibs
- 1 Awesome Weekend
Check out the Dirty Details.
Frank G. Bonelli Regional Park
120 Via Verde Dr.
San Dimas, CA 91773
- Muddy Buddy Run: 3-4.5 miles
- Muddy Buddy Bike & Run: 5-7 miles
- Click Here for Elevation Charts
- Muddy Buddy Mud Run: 8:15 am, 9:00 am, 9:45 am
- Muddy Buddy Bike & Run: 10:45 am (Field Limit: 500 teams)
- *Note: If you participate in the later waves you may not be finished with your event to see your child participate in the Mini Muddy Buddy.
Mini Muddy buddy
- There will be two start times: 11:00am and 12:30pm
- You do not need to choose a mini start time, register for the event and show up to the start line!
- For more information on the Mini Muddy Buddy Race check out the KIDS page.
All buddies must pick up packets together. Each participant must bring his/her individual confirmation sheet and photo ID. Confirmation sheets & final instructions will be e-mailed prior to event day.
Friday, October 25, 2013
2:00pm – 7:00pm
REI – Arcadia
214 N. Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
Packet Pick Up will be available from 6:00am – 10:30am
Note: If you plan on picking up your race packet on race day please plan on arriving between 1-2 hours before your start time to allow for long lines.
Official Host Hotel
14635 Baldwin Park Towne Center
Los Angeles, CA 91706
Ph: (626) 962-6000
Please call the hotel directly and ask for the “REI Muddy Buddy Los Angeles
View results from last years event here.